HIGH-TECH PRINTING PERFORMANCE
The Tissue-Tek® AutoWrite® Cassette Printer meets the cassette printing needs of your lab like no other printer, offering easy labeling through fast, high-resolution printing of 1-D and 2-D bar codes, graphics, and alphanumeric characters.
For more information, click on the tabs below, contact your Sakura representative, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-725-8723 and press 1 for customer service.
The Tissue-Tek® AutoWrite® software allows users to customize printing formats to their specific needs. And thanks to reagent-resistant ink, printing stays put and is smudge-free.
For complete convenience, the Tissue-Tek® AutoWrite® printers offer intelligent tray unloading and an on-board reserve of cassettes. And easy-to-load Tissue-Tek® stacked cassettes save time and offer convenience.
Each printer includes a Windows®-driven operating platform to interface with the existing Windows or laboratory information systems in your facility.
- Fast, high-resolution 1-D and 2-D printing at 360 dpi
- Prints bar codes, graphics, and alphanumeric characters
- Uses reagent-resistant, smudge-proof ink
- Offers intelligent unloading of slide and cassette trays
- Handles most existing numbering formats to provide extensive printing customization
- Is equipped with large capacity magazines that manage colors automatically
- Prints up to 950 cassettes per hour
- Has capacity for 480 cassettes
- Manages cassette colors automatically
- Loads quickly with prestacked cassettes
- May be used with the Tissue-Tek® Uni-Cassette®, Biopsy Cassettes, Paraform® Cassettes, and Processing/Embedding Cassettes
||Printer for printing bar codes, graphics, and alphanumeric characters on cassettes
||#8030 Cassette Printer
#8032 Cassette Unload Station
#8035 Ink Cartridge
#8042 Cassette Magazine
#8046 Cassette Trays (optional)
||Centimeters (W x D x H): 41 x 58 x 46
Inches (W x D x H): 16.1 x 22.8 x 18.1
|Height With Magazine:
||Cassette magazine: 66 cm (26 in)
||28 kg (62 lb)
||1 cassette every 4 seconds, 15 cassettes/minute, up to 950 cassettes/hour