A CUTTING-EDGE SOLUTION
The Accu-Cut® SRM™ 200 Rotary Microtome offers reliable histologic technology, meeting basic manually operated microtome needs of today’s busy laboratory.
For more information, click on the tabs below, contact your Sakura representative, write to email@example.com, or call 1-800-725-8723 and press 1 for customer service.
Compatible with Accu-Edge® Disposable Blades, the Accu-Cut® SRM™ 200 ensures superior sectioning in the precise art of cutting quality tissue samples section after section, time after time.
The SRM™ 200 ensures secure, precise positioning of specimen block with universal cassette and orientation clamps while facilitating exact, rapid trimming via a trimming lever, which enables specimen advancement of 10 or 50 microns. Micron thickness is handled by an adjustable visual display to ensure accuracy. A universal blade holder base, featuring lateral displacement, allows operators to use the full length of the microtome blade without releasing the blade clamping mechanism or direct blade manipulation.
The SRM™ 200 hand wheel is designed to run smoothly, minimizing hand stress for maximum efficiency and productivity. Finally, a sliding cover protects against sectioning debris, allowing minimal cleaning and maintenance.
- Universal cassette clamp and orienting clamp
- Adjustable trimming lever
- 10 or 50 micron advancement
- Compact, ergonomic design
- Smooth-running hand wheel
- Adjustable visual display of micron setting
- Universal blade holder base with lateral displacement feature
- No manual blade manipulation
- Designed for use with Accu-Edge® Disposable Blades
- Sliding cover
- Available as a retracting or nonretracting microtome
||Sectioning of paraffin-embedded specimens for routine and research histology
||#1429 (with retraction)
#1429N (without retraction)
Centimeters (W x D x H): 40 x 47 x 29
Inches (W x D x H): 15.8 x 18.5 x 11.6
||29 kg (64 lb) without accessories
|Section Thickness Range:
||0.5 – 60 µm
||10 µm or 50 µm
|Displacement of Blade Holder Base:
||Vertical and horizontal directions
|Compatible Blade Types:
- Disposable high- and low-profile steel knives
- Disposable high- and low-profile blades
- Reusable steel knives