A CUSTOMIZABLE, AFFORDABLE WORKSTATION FOR YOUR LAB
The Tissue-Tek® Accu-Edge® Pathology Workstation is constructed of high-quality stainless steel and offers a comprehensive suite of standard and optional features.
For more information, click on the tabs below, contact your Sakura representative, write to email@example.com, or call 1-800-725-8723 and press 1 for customer service.
The Tissue-Tek® Accu-Edge® Pathology Workstation can be customized by allowing the ability to choose from the standard base leg assembly (Model #0120) or the base leg assembly with cabinet (Model #0121). The Pathology Workstation is also equipped with a vacuum breaker-protected water supply. Two duct options are available: ducting either to an outside ventilation source or by using the self-contained ventilation system with replaceable filters. Other standard features include a large sink with mixing faucet, easily accessible control panel, ample lighting, formalin container with spigot, C-fold paper towel holder, magnetic instrument holder, and a polyethylene dissecting board.
Optional accessories are available.
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Vacuum breaker-protected water supply
- Two duct options: via either an outside ventilation source or by using the self-contained ventilation system with replaceable filters
- Large sink with mixing faucet
- Easily accessible control panel
- Ample lighting
- Formalin container with spigot
- C-fold paper towel holder
- Magnetic instrument holder
- Polyethylene dissecting board
||#0115 Tissue-Tek® Accu-Edge® Pathology Workstation
Inches (H x W x D): 48 x 48 x 29