REAL-TIME SLIDE REVIEW FOR ANATOMICAL PATHOLOGY
VisionTek® Digital Microscope offers the only robotic imaging system that pathologists can use like a conventional microscope to view live up to 4 slides simultaneously or view multiple areas of the same slide at different magnifications (2.5x, 10x, 20x, 40x). Time to view is under 17 seconds. VisionTek® is the ideal live or scanned slide review system for anatomical pathologists to use for intraoperative or second-opinion consults.
For more information, click on the tabs below, contact your Sakura representative, write to email@example.com, or call 1-800-725-8723 and press 1 for customer service.
VisionTek® incorporates a motorized brightfield optical system, together with multiple cameras, automated XYZ, IR and image-based autofocus to convert optical fields of view of specimen on glass slides, at various magnifications, into high-resolution digital images that are displayed in real time on a high-resolution monitor for ergonomic viewing.
The system is operated via software through a PC interface and can also be controlled remotely via the internet so live images can be shared by multiple remote viewers. VisionTek® is also capable of rapid scanning of multiple Z planes of partial slides (PSI™) or whole slides (WSI) for archiving and sharing, making it a truly versatile instrument for anatomical pathologists.
The snapshot, partial scan, and whole slide scanned images are for research use only (RUO) in the USA.
For intraoperative consultation
|Time to live review under 17 seconds
||Review urgent intraoperative cases within minutes
|Robotic control of microscope stage, focus, magnification, and illumination with a mouse
||One-hand operation as with a microscope
||Review slides interactively from any location without having to travel to location of the slide
|Cloning of live slide view
||Simultaneous live review of multiple regions of the same slide
For second-opinion consultation
|Hybrid system with remote review of live or Z-scanned images
||Review live slides or scanned images in several planes
|Users can pass control to and regain control from any remote user
||You or your consultant can drive and review the case, enabling a true interactive consult
|Remote access to slides
||Perform a second-opinion consult on the same day, eliminating delays and slide shipment and associated costs
|Simultaneous viewing and control of up to 4 slides
||You can compare live multiple slides at their best focal plane (IHC + ISH consults)
Optics (Carl Zeiss Objectives)
- EC Plan-Neofluar® 2.5x/0.075
- EC Plan-Neofluar® 10x/0.3
- EC Plan-Neofluar® 20x/0.5
- Overview image 0.45x
- Live magnifications: 2.5x, 10x, 20x, 40x
- White light LED Köhler illumination
XY Stage Automation
- XY stage accommodates 4 standard microscope slides on a slide carrier and controlled via mouse
Z Stage Focus
- High-precision mechanical focus; motor controlled via mouse
- Resolution 0.2 µm
- IR beam and image-based autofocus mechanisms work together to focus automatically after each XY stage movement
- Slide Carrier accommodates up to 4 standard microscope slides
- 1D and 2D barcode recognition
- Overview camera: Pixel size 2.2 x 2.2 μm; resolution at 0.45x = 12 μm/pixel
- Live view and scanning camera: Pixel size 5.5 x 5.5 μm; resolution at 2.5x = 2.2 μm/pixel; at 10x = 0.55 μm/pixel; at 20x = 0.275 μm/pixel
- Microscope Mode allows the user to choose the slides for live review from a virtual slide tray
- Scanner Mode allows automated multiple Z plane scanning of up to 4 slides by auto tissue detection or by predefined scan area
- Image view while scanning is possible
- 3 min for 15 mm x 15 mm (at 0.275 μm/pixel)
- Operating system: Windows® 7, 64 Bit
- Computer Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 or higher; Hard Disk: 128 GB +1000 GB 3.5";
- 1000 Base-T Ethernet Intel®, Pro/1000PT server network card
- Monitor: 24-inch 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution; DisplayPort™ or DVI
- Height: 17.9 in (45.5 cm)
- Width: 15.9 in (40.5 cm)
- Depth: 20.5 in ( 52.0 cm)
- Weight: 77.2 lb (35 kg)
- 85-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz, single-phase; power cord connector: IEC/EN 60320-1/C14;
- NOTE: Universal power supply
- 100V operation: 4 amps; 240V operation: 2 amps
VisionTek® is a registered trademark of Sakura Finetek USA, Inc. Neofluar® is a registered trademark of Carl Zeiss AG Corporation. Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Intel® Core™ is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation. DisplayPort™ is a trademark of Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA).
ObjectiveViewTM (free) provides you with local access and viewing of your digital pathology images.
• Supports all major digital pathology image formats including the .svslide (VisionTek,
Sakura Finetek) format
• Available for Microsoft® Windows® 64bit or Apple® Mac® OS X®
• Enables to view locally or connect to MyObjective Image Manager
• Provides annotation and measurement tools
• Displays multiple images
• Captures snapshots or exports to .jpg/.tif
ObjectiveConvertTM is a general purpose digital slide file format converter that converts your digital pathology images.
• Off-line conversion
• Single file or batch processing
• 8 bit, RGB
• Unrestricted file size
• Input file formats: .svslide (Sakura Finetek), .svs (Aperio), .scn (Leica Biosystems), .ndpi
(Hamamatsu), .mrxs (3DHISTECH), .cws (Bacus), .sws (Objective Imaging), .czi (Zeiss), .tif
(Roche), .exported tiff (Philips and others), JP2000, .tiff
• Output file formats: .svs (JPEG, LZW, JP2000), .scn, JP2000, .tiff, .zif, Zoomify Folder
• Operating Systems: Microsoft® Windows® 64bit or Apple® Mac® OS X®
MyObjective™Cloud offers high performance, unlimited capacity, secure access, as well as all of the tools to organize, manage, view, consult and analyze your digital pathology data.
• Is browser based and does not require new hardware or installation of additional software
or 3rd party plugins
• Is compatible with all major digital pathology image formats including .svslide (VisionTek,
• Gives you access to your account from a desktop or mobile device using recent browsers
The on-site deployment of MyObjective™ Digital Pathology Image Manager is available for those customers who require local installation.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
Apple, Mac and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.