CONSISTENTLY SUPERIOR CYTOLOGY PREPARATIONS
The Cyto-Tek® 2500 Cytocentrifuge provides optimal cell recovery and advanced preservation of cellular structure in non-gynecological monolayer slide preparations.
For more information, click on the tabs below, contact your Sakura representative, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-725-8723 and press 1 for customer service.
The Cyto-Tek® 2500 offers excellent preservation of cellular structure and consistently delivers a high rate of cellular recovery. With its patented paced acceleration feature, the instrument automatically increases and decreases the rotational velocity based on the selected speed, which protects fragile cells and results in higher cellular yield.
The Cyto-Tek® 2500 was designed with enhanced features focusing on user safety including a new sealable rotor housing with lid, significantly reducing aerosol exposure. The new housing is completely removable and transportable, enabling loading and unloading of specimens under a fume hood. The cytocentrifuge has a sleek modern design and provides consistent performance that clinical laboratories have come to expect from Sakura.
- G force up to 7342 to handle low molecular-weight organisms such as microbacteriaand viruses
- Speed adjusts from 200 to 2,500 rpm in 10-rpm increments
- Rectangular target area: 49 mm, 196 mm, 420 mm
- Three different chamber sizes: 1 mL, 6 mL, 12 mL
- Sealable rotor housing with locking lid reduces aerosol exposure
- Transportable housing protects operator while loading or unloading specimens
- Autoclavable rotor housing allows for safe and easy sterilization
- Programmable processing times: 1 second to 99 minutes 59 seconds(selectable in 1-second increments)
- Ability to store up to 30 programs
||Benchtop centrifuge for non-GYN cytological specimens that transfers cells from suspension to a glass slide for microscopic review.
||Centimeters (W x D x H): 38 x 49 x 23
Inches (W x D x H): 19 x 19 x 9
||12 kg (26 lb)
||Up to 12 cytology chambers per process
||Adjustable from 200 to 2,500 rpm in 10-rpm increments
||1 second to 99 minutes 59 seconds(selectable in 1-second increments)
||1-, 6-, and 12-mL chambers
#4301 – 1mL Fluid Chamber Kits
#4331 – 6mL Fluid Chambers
#4327 – 6mL Gasket
#4328 – 12mL Fluid Chambers
#4337 – 12mL Gasket
#4326 – 6/12mL Base Holder
#4334 – 6/12mL Chamber Cap