For over 40 years, HistoLogic® has been the most widely read technical bulletin for the histotechnology community.
If you would like to contribute articles, please send your draft to Vinnie Della Speranza, Scientific Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the June 2015 issue of HistoLogic®:
- The Impact of Study Design and Implementation on Outcome Quality
- An Unusual Presentation of Histoplasma capsulatum in the Colon: A Case Study
- New Guidelines for the Handling of Breast Cancer Samples
- A Novel Method for the Storage of Unstained Tissue Sections
- Localization of a Specific Region of Interest (ROI) in Different Tissue Sections on Multiple Slides
- Mark Your Calendar! Educational Opportunities in 2015
The January 2014 issue is available here.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader Software to view HistoLogic®.